Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Skipping Stones Design-Sketch Tuesday


Our first sketch challenge as a team was to use any Skipping Stones Design Set we wanted...this amazing sketch layout from Ashley Cannon Newell inspired me to use Funny Coffee Vol. 1 - isn't the coffee lady great?  And I fell in love with this 'chicken wallpaper'.

There are some amazing cards created by our Septempber guest artists so check out Skipping Stones Design  You'll also have a chance to learn more about these extremely talented ladies!  Check back often and play along!

6 comments:

  1. My sentiment exactly these days!!! Barb, I love that card and right about now I can truly relate!!! Did yo make that card for me?!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I drew your number on my blog so I am going to send you the unreleased Sassy Snowman set . . . in hopes that you don't have that one from Skipping Stones! Happy Stamping and enjoy the DT!

    Amanda

    http://inkspirations.blogspot.com/2010/09/and-winners-are-drum-roll-please.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooo stinkin' FUN!!!! love the wallpaper...cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Barb! Good for you for picking such a cute set!! I would never have the nerve to pull this off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this Barb! Such a great image with the background paper!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!