Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SSD048-Take Two

Ok, so I made a card for Sketch Tuesday with this awesome sketch challenge from Karen Giron and I was totally disappointed in the way it turned out (and especially the way it photographed) so I decided to try again.  This is 'Take Two':


I used two of the brand new sets, Grunge and Cancer Schmancer, and the musical score is from a fairly recent favorite Timeless Textures.  You can check out all the sets here.  And don't forget, $4 from every set sold of Cancer Schmancer this month goes to Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Research.

So check out the fabulous creations of the other Stamp Tramps, visit the store, and be sure to play along with the sketch challenge this week...and tell a friend!  (You can also find Skipping Stones Design on Facebook!)

 Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Barb....I seriously can't pick which one I like better!!! I do know how you feel though!! It's great that you cared enough to make another! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, take two came out terrific!!! Love it and I really like your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Barb! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up!!! The first card was great but yes this card is AWESOME!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! I love the blocks of music paper and that stamped butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful card. Great job for a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok apparently I'm behind on my comments, yikes! I LOVED both cards, but I really like the colors and the musical note background on this one! You rocked both cards though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!