Monday, November 22, 2010

Sassy Snow Blog Hop Winners!



One lucky person has won this exact collection from Christopher Pines!  Please send me your address to claim your prize.  If you'd like to shop, visit her site here,
One lucky person has won Sassy Snow from Skipping Stones Design.

The two winners chosen randomly from my post on Skipping Stones Design Sassy Snow Release Blog Hop are:
Theresa who said..."New follower here thanks to the hop:) Your card is adorable..and the stamps are awesome.Thanks for sharing."
Scrapaddict who said..."Love your projects!"
The winner who emails me first at (b_turpin@comcast.net) with their mailing address gets to choose which prize they would like!  Contact me by Saturday, November 27th or I may have to choose another winner! Thanks so much to everyone who visited the Hop and be sure to follow along often at Skipping Stones Design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!