Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SSD060 - Purses by Skipping Stones Design

I just love Heather's cute little sentiments that come with these fun sets, and they are so true when you get to be my age... see what I mean!
 This is called a Key Finder...and it hangs on the side of your purse!

Most of the paper I used is from Stampin' Up Patterns Pack in Wild Wasabi except for the purse and handle which I think were from Bo Bunny.  It was designed using this great sketch from Amy Sheffer so be sure to play along this week at Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. great card, Barb! I love all your different little purses. Oh, and I once got one of those key finder things given to me, but I didn't know what it was for. I wonder if I still have it.Thanks for enlightening me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb...I LOVE it!!!!! I don't tend to lose my keys...I forget where I park my car...sigh...great use of the wild wasabi paper pack...love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Barb!! You did a great job with all the purses. I am not going to lie. I am struggling with all those purses. I have made so many creations using all the purses and have given them to my daughters. I just can't seem to get it right. YOU ROCKED IT!! Thanks goodness my husband hung a key holder in my kitchen or I would spend more time looking in my GIANT purse for my little key ring.
    Have a super day girl!! Congrats on the win at Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colors. I need to find one of those key finders. I am always digging in my bag for keys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb, I'm a purse girl, and love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your colors on this card and the trio of purses was such a great idea! Love the shot of the key thing too that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!