Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sketch Tuesday at Skipping Stones Design #65


Uh oh...meant to finish up this post before it auto scheduled this morning-lol.  I made this for my mother-in-law's birthday last weekend...I really like the cheery paper from Scenic Route and love the Sentiment Frames from Skipping Stones Design.  Make sure you stop by there to see all of the creations from the Stamp Tramps and from our wonderful guest designers.  This is the last sketch from the oh so talented Lea Lawson.  Play along and if you link to any online galleries be sure to use SSD 65.

7 comments:

  1. Love your fun & colorful card Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! I love the colors and patterns you used! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and colorful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty cheery card Barb! I like your choice of Sentiment Frames...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This super cute and sooo springy Barb!! I really love that set as well!! I hope you have a super week!! {{HUGS}} to you my friend. I have kept you and your family in my thoughts and prayers through these last few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Barb!!! What a pretty and very colorful card!!! You did a wonderful job off that sketch -- I'm really not good at all with following them!!! LOL!

    Hugs, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!