Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Skipping Stones Design #91 and a Fond Farewell!

I can't believe this is my last post as a Skipping Stones Design 'Stamp Tramp'!  I have thoroughly enjoyed my two terms, and hope I'll be asked back as a guest DT member some time!  I'm really looking forward to seeing what the new DT members create with these great stamps.

I bought this Graphic 45 paper quite a while ago and hadn't figured out how to use it until I saw this great sketch, the last one from the talented Teri Anderson...I used the fancy slipper from Sassy Shoes and the sweet curved birthday sentiment from Victorian Summer.  I had a lot of fun with this sketch, several ideas came to mind, but I stopped at two...let's see what you guys come up with!

For this one, I used Chick Chat and some cute paper from Cosmo Cricket...oh, and Grunge for the background circles.

It's been so much fun getting to know all of you, and I'll be following!

10 comments:

  1. love the different cards! one so vintage and the other so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fabulous cards. Barb, it has been such a pleasure to learn more about you and your style over the last year. You have been such an inspiration to me!!! I can't wait to see what crafty fabulousness you create in the future!!! Have a super day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb I love these both, that paper is so neat and I love the shoe! Plus, those cute chicks get me every time! Aw man I am so sad this term is ending! You have made some amazing cards and you know I'll be following you and catching up on cards and such! :) - Kandi (blogger is still not letting me leave comments sometimes on my regular account!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fun fun cards! So different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are fantastic! Those chicks are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww....love both of your cards Barb. It was great working with you...I'll be stalking your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barb, I love these cards -- especially the first one!!!

    When I first read your blog header I was thinking what does she mean "and a Fond Farewell". Thank God you're not really going anywhere, but it is said your leaving Skipping Stones; although I'm delighted to know you'll still be here -- phew!!! You had me worried for a minute...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely wonderful!!! I love the designs! That first one just thrills me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! BOTH are SUPER but I especially LOVE the first card - the colors, the curved sentiment, and the clocks and the slipper! FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!