Saturday, December 24, 2011

OWH-Hero Arts Thank You-Sketch 5

Thank You to our Heroes...and to Hero Arts!  Here's a masculine Thank You card for Operation Write Home.  I love that you can add the sentiment separately because it makes it so simple to use a different color ink...and the stamps are clear so there's no problem lining them up!

The challenge at Stars & Stamps  was to:
1. Make a thank you card using at least one stamp.
2. Use an OWH sketch as the basis for it. (I used #5)
3. Share it using InLinkz
4. Leave a comment for Hero Arts on this post.
5. Send your card either to OWH for our heroes, or to Hero Arts!   

I should be wrapping Christmas gifts instead of playing, but oh well, the time is almost up!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Barb, wonderful card and I like your snowman gift box too -- both are great!

    Wanted to make certain though I got here to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas holiday, my friend!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, you are so GOOD to make these cards for such a noble cause! I salute you for your dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Barb....I always gravitate towards cards using craft CS. Thanks for your comment onmy blog...I have been creating some but not nearly enough and have had horrible computer problems so have not been posting...New Years Resolution to get back on track. Happy New Year Barb...hope 2012 brings you much happiness and lots of creative time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So BEAUTIFUL - LOVE your choice of colors and great take on the sketch! Wonderful card!
    Have a great day, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!