Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jumbo Tulip


Here is my first contribution to the Stampendous Fabulous Florals October Challenge.  I used the Cling Jumbo Tulip Set.  Love the background image that comes in the set, I'm sure I'll be using that one often.  I also added a sweet little butterfly from the Charm Collection Set.  First I stamped the butterfly image on some Shrink Plastic and then used an oval punch and then added a small hole before I put it in the oven...then added a jump ring and some embroidery floss to thread it through the card base...and I just love the font on this sentiment from Happy Messages, it looks so handwritten, but better!

Here's a close up of the butterfly, I didn't realize till I looked at the close up that I forgot to remove the little knot from the twine...LOL ooops!  My new daughter-in-law really liked this stamp when she saw it, maybe I'll make her a Gift Set with a floral theme.

Thanks for stopping by, love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Barb! Love the little butterfly shrink art tag you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My, Barb! LOVE that shrink wrap butterfly and how you added it to that jumbo tulip stamp! SUPER Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast in the colors! It really pops!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!