Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Stampendous Cardinals Christmas


I finally got some crafty time this weekend and was able to play with this awesome set from Stampendous called Cling Jumbo Cardinals.  The holly leaves and berries image, stamped lightly in the background, comes in the same set.  The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Christmas Background  stamp.  The Cardinals were stamped in Memento Black Tuxedo ink and colored with the few Copic markers I own...I really debated on coloring them both the bold red that is common for the male, but I remember hearing that Cardinals mate for life so I thought I'd give in and color the female with the more subtle colors...truly love that red cardinal though!


Did I say this set is awesome?  Here's another card using the holly leaves and berries image:


The sentiment is from Merriest Wish which comes in either wood mounted or cling rubber.

And the last one used the holly and berries image but a Thank You sentiment from Thoughtful Wishes from the October Catalog.


I guess you can tell I kind of like this set...thanks, as always, for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can tell yu like this set, Barb! Such PRETTY cards! LOVE your coloring! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!