Sunday, November 10, 2013

November Thanks

This card is for the Infusion office I've been going to every day for the past 6 weeks for IV Antibiotics.  Everyone there has been so extremely nice and accomodating I wanted to make them a Thank You card...since my last day is next Tuesday, I called it 'november thanks' and geared it around the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday 318.
I was also inspired by the November Challenge at Graphic 45 Facebook Page to make a Thank You card using Graphic 45 product.  The theme of my card had me reaching for an older product called Botanicabella, and I also used some Graphic 45 themed Core'dinations product for the base.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this Thank You card! That dragonfly stamp is FAB and I love the metal medallions and papers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!