Monday, March 28, 2016

Sending you sunshine...


This little card is going in the mail tomorrow to my aunt in California who is convalescing.  I don't know if you can tell, the green layer is grosgrain ribbon threaded through a slit in each side of the cardstock...the ultra thin glue dots I used to anchor the ribbon left a trace of the circle, so I had to add a couple of green leaves to camouflage...oops!  I bought several of the Tim Holtz stencils recently, but this one by far gets the most use.

Perfect sentiment to go with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Come Rain or Shine.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card - love the background design.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!