Monday, September 19, 2016

Dragonfly Wings



I made this birthday card for my daughter in law based on the current challenge over at Frilly and Funkie - Things With Wings.

 
 I am a big fan of dragonflies...and of bronze embossing powder...and of my new Tim Holtz Mini Layering Stencils Set 3 (Brick) which was one of my recent choices over at The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  The Funkie Junkie Boutique is the sponsor of Frilly and Funkie Blog Challenge, and I was lucky enough to be chosen as a random winner of one of their challenge gift certificates.  The Dragonfly Vine is from Stampendous, but may have unfortunately been discontinued.  The 'leaves' are from Prima and I've had them FOREVER, so they may be discontinued as well.  I've got to use up all my old stash so I can buy more!

Anyhow, I hope she likes her card...her birthday is the first of October and she loves Halloween so last year the card was totally Halloween inspired, hopefully this will have enough fall flair for her to enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!