Monday, December 5, 2016

12 Tags of Christmas #5

A couple of quick posts...I made #5 and #6 of the 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style, and then hubby and I took a trip to see the grandkids for Baby Girl's 1st birthday...then hubby ended up in the hospital with some pretty serious heart issues.  I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to finish the challenge, but wanted to post the ones I finished.  I didn't have the Christmas die set so I used my December 25th Cricut Cartridge Mistletoe image.  The sentiment is masked from a large Stampendous background stamp called appropriately 'Christmas Background'.  The background is from an old piece of 7gypsies designer paper.

I really like the vintage feel of this one even though I left it pretty simple.  Here is the inspiration piece:

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Barb! I really like the color of the background paper you used. Very clever to use your Cricut to cut out the holly. Great job. I'm sorry to hear your husband is having serious medical issue. I hope that he is on the road to recovery at this point.

    Hugs.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!