Friday, February 3, 2017

All fun and games...


"It's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone".  I wanted to make a couple cards for the staff at the hospital for hubby's recent stay, so when the challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog involved Pets, my new Tim Holtz Mini Crazy Cats and Dogs set immediately came to mind.  I also used a set from Skipping Stones Design-Dogs Volume 1 for the dog in the cone and the sentiment on the tag below.  The metal tag is from Tim Holtz Philosophy Tags. For the background, I used the Tim Holtz Mini Stencil (Brick) and some Texture Paste and then inked it with Walnut Distress Ink.


The tag is from Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio Two, popped up with foam tape to serve as a 'catch' for the easel portion. The sentiment 'You make a difference' is also from Skipping Stones Design-Cancer Schmancer.


I made an easel card for my friend's birthday last week and decided it would work well for this also.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! love the mix of stamps sets! Love the background too! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog !Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this cracks me up. What a great concept. And what a nice thing to do for the staff. I'm sure they loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!