Friday, October 27, 2017

Treats


I made a couple of cute Halloween cards for my two Grandkids which had little 'Treat Cups' with Gummy Worms.  I remembered a couple of years ago I made some little treat bags with Gummy Worms and my middle son (36 year old) threatened to keep them for himself...so this year I thought I'd better send along some extras for him!


The challenge at Frilly and Funkie is Trick or Treat.


The challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is Monochrome.


For the outside of the card, I used the Poison Bottle blueprint from Tim Holtz Cling Stamp Halloween 2, a retired set from Pink Paislee Twilight Collection, and the spiders from Skipping Stones Design Happy Halloweenie. I added some fall leaves for color, scored the card base with a 1/2" fold so the treat could fit inside, and then punched a small hole to tie with a piece of twine.

For the inside of the card, I used the crow blueprint from Tim Holtz Halloween 2, and the sentiments and mini pumpkin from Tim Holtz Clear Stamp Things/Talk.

3 comments:

  1. Spooky and cute,lovely vintage look. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool treat cards for your grandkids! Love that you put gummy worms inside of your beautiful card as that is a perfect treat for Halloween! Thank you for playing along in the Trick or Treat challenge at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for a good pocket card/treat idea. This is so neat! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Frilly & Funkie. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!