Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas Tag #1 2017


Well, I have no idea what took me so long to get started with Linda's Christmas challenge this year! Here is the link to Linda's first tag at The Funkie Junkie Blog.  I had so much fun creating the tags for last year, and I was lucky enough to be the randomly chosen winner last year!


My son and his wife asked for an annual Family Zoo Pass this year for Christmas and the color scheme was a perfect match! So I made a little box from heavy cardstock which was a perfect fit!

I took my inspiration from the color scheme and the deer.  I had fun using the new Tim Holtz Festive Greens Thinlits die set (purchased from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.)  I used the bow and pine cones on several of my tags this year!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb,

    I'm just going back through all the 12 tags postings, catching up with anything I missed and found your entry. I'm thrilled that you wanted to play along this year. Sorry you didn't make it all the way through but hope you will be back for the full 12 weeks next year. This is an awesome piece with a perfectly staged bakgound and wonderful die cut deer. Love the die cut ribbon and pine cones at the top (glad you were able to get those :) Thanks again for jumping in and sharing!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!