Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas Tag #5 2017


I was able to pull out another stamp which I purchased years ago, and oddly enough never used! I really need to do better about using what I have, but the new stuff is so much fun!

The inspiration from week 5 of The Funkie Junkie 2017 Christmas Challenge comes from the Santa image offset on the tag and the postmark.  Again, I used Tim Holtz Festive Greens for the Holly and the Pine Cones. 

Well, I'm getting down to the wire for posting these for the challenge, and I was only able to get 6 of them done this year...I am determined to start earlier next year!  We were traveling (Italy and Greece) in October, figured we'd better do it while we can still enjoy, after Hubby's heart surgery this year!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this with the postmarks and the pine cones! Italy and Greece - how FABULOUS! LOVE them both! Good luck with the heart surgery!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!