Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Easter Greetings


When I saw the current challenge at Frilly and Funkie, Knock on Wood,   I started searching through my old stash of wood pieces and ran across this little wooden Easter Greetings Tag that I picked up years ago at a 'going out of business sale'.  I never quite knew what to do with it...so I also found this little wooden tray and decided to create some Easter Decor.  I used to have a children's book about an Easter Bunny painting the eggs, so I decided to turn this little 'painting mouse' stamp into a 'painting rabbit' with the use of the bunny ears from Tim Holtz Clear Stamps, Things/Talk, and added a little 'cotton tail'.


It didn't turn out quite as I had envisioned, but I decided to get on with making Easter cards for the grandkids.  Who knows, I may change it up later!

 Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Barb, this is as sweet as can be! I love how you've changed that cute mouse into the sweetest bunny with those rabbit ears and cotton tail! What a wonderful piece of home decor for Easter . Thank you for sharing your artwork with us at Frilly and Funkie in our Knock on Wood challenge! Hugs! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love how you transformed the mouse into a rabbit. hanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!